If you are passionate about blockchain, IoT and creating products that can contribute to human revolution, then Neukind is a great fit for you. At Neukind, the engineering team strives to implement the newest and most efficient technology to produce significant outcomes. We aim at becoming one of the world’s largest blockchain-based companies. That’s why we are looking for software engineers who can take on complex and challenging projects.
As a software engineer, you will be a part of a multinational team. You will work closely with senior executives to ensure the process of our global business strategy and play critical roles in our global business planning.
We deeply care about your career growth. Your success means our success. We encourage all members to share their own ideas in a flexible and flat environment where every member’s voice is highly appreciated.
Some of the technologies we use
- Databases: Postgresql
- Cloud: AWS including the S3, EC2, Route53
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain Neukind’s app
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Strong understanding of the company’s mission and values
- Able to work independently and comfortable working in a multi-national team environment.
- Passionate, self-motivated, be an excellent problem solver and a go-getter
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, similar technical fields of study or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent programming skill
- Create well-designed, testable, maintainable, efficient, and consistently accurate code.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience with Linux or Ubuntu
- Experience with cryptography
- Understanding blockchain technology
- Stock options (based on your performance, skills, and experience)
- Full transportation coverage
- Salary: competitive salary
- Development results (e.g., products you developed, presentation materials, results of programming contests, Github account, etc)
- Contract type: Full-time
- 3-month probationary period
- You can choose to work remotely or we will provide you working visa
- Flexible working hours
Note: For Vietnamese software engineers, we will launch our branch in Ho Chi Minh city at the end of 2020. If you join us, you will participate in a multi-national team based in Vietnam. More details will be published soon.