Software Engineer – Networking
If you are passionate about networking, blockchain, IoT and creating products that can contribute to human revolution, please join us.
We are looking for software engineers to develop applications for peer-to-peer networking. You will participate in a multinational team developing decentralized networking applications with blockchain technology. We aim at becoming one of the world’s largest blockchain-based companies. The blockchain world evolves at an incredibly high speed. That is why we look for efficient and innovative ways to improve tremendously performance and reliability for Neukind’s peer-to-peer network application.
We encourage all members to share their own ideas in a flexible and flat environment where every member’s voice is highly appreciated. We appreciate our engineers as they are the core of our global business model. We care about your career development. We offer the best we can to help you reach your highest potential to take on more complex projects in the future.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain Neukind’s networking app
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Strong understanding of the company’s mission and values
- Able to work independently and comfortable working in a team environment
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Passionate, self-motivated, be an excellent problem solver and a go-getter
- Excellent programming skill
- Create clean, well-designed, testable, maintainable, efficient, and consistently accurate code
- Understanding of TCP/IP v4 and v6
- Knowledge about behaviors of well-known port for ssh, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, DNS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus or equivalent practical experience
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience with IPv6
- Experience with network security
- Experience with Python or C++
- Stock options (based on your performance, skills, and experience)
- Full transportation coverage
- Salary: competitive salary
- Development results (e.g., products you developed, presentation materials, results of programming contests, Github account, etc)
- Contract type: Full-time
- 3-month probationary period
- You can choose to work remotely or we will provide you working visa
- Flexible working hours
Note: For Vietnamese software engineers, we will launch our branch in Ho Chi Minh city at the end of 2019. If you join us, you will participate in a multi-national team based in Vietnam. More details will be published soon.