Networking Software Development Engineer
- Design, install, upgrade, configure and repair local and wide area network hardware and infrastructure
- Install and test computers and related network hardware in a networked environment
- Install and test approved software and software upgrades in a networked environment
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures
- Participate in cross-function works with vendors and other IT engineering teams to ensure smooth project delivery
- Strong understanding of the company’s mission and values
- Able to work independently and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology related field of study with a network engineering focus or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with: networks and automation/scripting.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Knowledge about TCP/IP v4 and v6, and behaviors of well-known port for ssh, HTTP, HTTPS, DHCP, DNS.
- Able to set routers for FTTH
- Experience with IPv6
- Experience with network security
- Experience with Python.
- Stock options (based on your performance, skills, and experience)
- Full transportation coverage
- Development results (e.g., products you developed, presentation materials, results of programming contests, Github account, etc)
- Contract type: Full-time
- 3-month probationary period
- Salary: Competitive salary
- You can choose to work remotely or we will provide you working visa
- Flexible working hours